Play+ is a Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured reloadable secure account that may be used to fund your Golden Nugget Online Gaming wallet. Find a list of states where Play+ is available on their Sign-Up page.
Initial Activation of Play+
In order to use Play+ as a payment method please follow the initial steps below:
- On a computer or web browser, navigate to the following cardholder site: https://goldennugget.mycardplace.com/cholder/
- Once you are on this page, you will then create a username and password by entering the 16-digit Play+ card number into the 'Activate/Register' field. This will start the process of creating a Username and Password for the account. Please note that both username and password are case-sensitive. Passwords must include at least eight (8) characters, one (1) capital letter, one (1) lowercase letter, one (1) number, and one (1) special character (example: $%@&!).
- Also, the PIN is the last 4 of your SSN by default.
- After you create the username and password, you will use this information to log into the account.
- On the top part of the screen, you should see 'Load Funds'.
- Click on the 'Create Card to Bank Account' Link
- Enter your banking information on this screen, accept the terms and conditions, and click on Register.
- Within 1-2 business days, two (2) micro-deposits will go to this bank account for verification. Once you receive these deposits, please log back into the cardholder site and complete the setup. You will have to click on Load Funds on the top of the page again and now you should see your account with 'verify' to the right of it.
- Click on Verify and enter the micro-deposits as they entered your account.
- Then click on Verify Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Please review the Play+ FAQs if you encounter any issues performing these tasks.
Depositing Funds Using Your Play + Card
Additional Details To Keep In Mind As You Deposit
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming encourages you to play responsibly and allows you to set daily, weekly, or monthly limits on the amount you deposit into your account.
- Deposits must be made with a payment method that is registered in your name.
- Payment processors have the discretion to approve or deny deposits on Golden Nugget Online Gaming.
- The deposit methods available to you will depend on your location and the product you're depositing for. You'll only be presented with deposit methods available for that product and location at the time of deposit.
- An initial $5 deposit is required to withdraw using this method.
- Play+ is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming does not permit the use of business accounts.
How do I withdraw from my Golden Nugget Online Gaming account to my Play+ account?
- Log into your Golden Nugget Online Gaming account and visit the Golden Nugget Online Gaming app withdrawal page.
- Select the Withdraw button for the Play+ funding option
- Enter the dollar amount to transfer (Any value below or up to the maximum account balance may be transferred to your Play+ account)
- Click Continue
Transferring Funds Back to Your Original Depositing Method (Credit Card or Bank Account)
To transfer funds back to your depositing method or bank account, please follow the directions below:
- Log back into the cardholder site.
- Click on the "Transfers" tab at the top and then click on the "Card to Bank" section. This will be the screen that you have provided below.
- Choose the appropriate bank account in the drop-down under "Bank Account." This will populate the information about your account which is currently grayed out.
- After the bank account is chosen, enter the amount that you want to deposit in the "Debit Amount" field.
- Click on "Transfer" at the bottom.
If you do need further assistance with withdrawing your funds back from your Play+ balance, you may contact the company directly by reaching out via one of the methods below.