If you're interested in limiting your access to Golden Nugget Online Gaming but aren't sure what's available, we recommend reviewing the following resources:
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming Self-Exclusion - Overview
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming Cool Off Period - Overview
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming Player Limits - Overview
- When you successfully self-exclude, you won't be able to log into your account until the self-exclusion time period you select has passed.
- You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting a player limit.
Please review the Responsible Gaming for Casino to learn more about state-specific regulations.
How to self-exclude via Golden Nugget Online Gaming Casino app
- Log into the Golden Nugget Online Gaming Casino app.
- Tap your profile photo in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to Responsible Gaming and tap Patron Protection Center.
- Tap Self-Exclusion.
How to self-exclude via desktop or laptop
- Log into Golden Nugget Online Gaming Casino.
- Click your profile photo and select Account Information from the dropdown that appears.
- On the left rail, click Self Exclusion.
- Note: If you're accessing from a smaller screen, the left rail may become a dropdown in the center of the screen.