- Venmo withdrawals can take up to two (2) business days.
- Important: Funds are sent to your Venmo balance, not to an associated bank account.
- To view the most up-to-date status for your withdrawal, please visit the withdrawal tracker via your Golden Nugget Online Gaming Account Withdrawal Page.
- An ID verified personal Venmo account that matches your associated Golden Nugget Online Gaming account information, with an existing balance on file, is required.
- An initial deposit to Golden Nugget Online Gaming from your personal Venmo account is required.
- First deposit must be completed via Golden Nugget Online Gaming app.
- Venmo withdrawal amount cannot exceed $20,000.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Venmo is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- Venmo phone support: (855) 812-4430 (M-F, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST)
- Venmo Customer Online Support
Frequently asked questions:
Is withdrawing via Venmo available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements withdrawing via Venmo is not permitted in all jurisdictions. Please refer to your Golden Nugget Online Gaming Account Withdrawal page if you have any questions about what options are available in your jurisdiction.
How do I find my transaction information on Venmo?
Learn more about location your transaction history on Venmo.
How do I move funds from my Venmo balance to my bank account?
Learn more about transferring money from Venmo to your bank account.