- PayPal withdrawals typically take two (2) business days.
- To view the most up-to-date status for your withdrawal, please visit the withdrawal tracker on your account.
- A verified, personal PayPal account that matches your associated Golden Nugget Online Gaming account information, with an existing PayPal balance on file is required.
- A prior PayPal deposit to Golden Nugget Online Gaming from your individual PayPal account.
- The PayPal account used for withdrawals must be in your name.
- Note: PayPal Business accounts aren’t accepted for deposit or withdrawal on Golden Nugget Online Gaming.
- PayPal withdrawal amount cannot exceed $60,000.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming does not permit the use of business accounts.
- PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- PayPal phone support: 1-888-221-1161
- PayPal Customer Online Support
Frequently asked questions
What if PayPal doesn't approve the withdrawal request?
If you don't see the funds added to your PayPal account within 3-5 business days, the withdrawal will be safely returned to your Golden Nugget Online Gaming account. You can request a withdrawal from an alternative method.
How do I find my transaction information on PayPal?
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click Activity in the top navigation bar.
- Set the:
- Start date for the day before you requested your withdrawal.
- End date for today’s date.
- Click Filters and below Filter by transaction type, select Payments Received.
- The page will automatically update with any payments received during the selected time period. Locate the Golden Nugget Online Gaming transaction and click the down arrow icon to the right of the transaction.
- Your payment method, Transaction ID, and Invoice ID will all be available for review.
Is withdrawing via PayPal available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements, withdrawal via PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions. Please contact our Golden Nugget Online Gaming Customer Support Team if you have any questions about which options are available in your jurisdiction.