Golden Nugget Online Gaming provides multiple withdrawal options to best meet your personal needs.
Golden Nugget Online Gaming withdrawal policies:
- When requesting a withdrawal, you may be asked to verify your identity.
- Settled earnings and/or winnings are eligible for withdrawal. Pending bonuses or any other types of promotional credits or offers can't be withdrawn.
- Deposited funds are eligible for withdrawal to the same payment method. Please note that funds deposited to obtain bonus offers may be subject to bonus forfeiture.
- Withdrawals may be canceled due to limited gameplay.
- We reserve the right to process withdrawals back to the payment source used to deposit.
Withdrawing from Golden Nugget Online Gaming Casino:
Withdrawing your withdrawable balance can be fulfilled through one of the following methods*:
*Jurisdictional limitations apply - Not all withdrawal methods are available in all jurisdictions.
Check: The check must be made payable to the exact name and address associated with the account.
- Check withdrawals cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
- Check withdrawals must be sent to the verified name and address on your account.
- Learn more about withdrawing via check.
Debit Card: Golden Nugget Online Gaming’s ability to support debit card withdrawals is at the discretion of both the debit card brand (e.i. Visa and Mastercard) and payment issuer (i.e., your financial institution). An initial deposit with your debit card is required to withdraw using this method with the same debit card.
- After completing an initial deposit, if none of your saved cards support withdrawals, you won't be presented the option on the withdrawal screen.
Online banking: Connect your bank for a streamlined deposit and withdrawal process using your bank's username and password. An initial deposit using the same bank account is required to withdraw using this method.
- Learn more about withdrawing with Online Banking.
PayPal: A verified PayPal account with an existing PayPal balance on file is needed. Additionally, an initial PayPal deposit is required to withdraw using this method.
- PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- The PayPal account used for withdrawal must be in your name which matches your online account.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming does not permit the use of PayPal business accounts.
- Learn more about withdrawing with PayPal.
Trustly Verified Withdrawals
Trustly Verified Withdrawals: Trustly allows players to withdraw with their bank account, even if they have not previously deposited with that bank account. Trustly’s process verifies a player’s payment method upon withdrawal, allowing players to have a seamless withdrawal process.
- Players will need to select “add new account” and then follow through with the online banking selection and login process.
- Once in the bank’s portal, players will need to select the account they want to link. Once they select an account and linking is finished, they will be routed back to the withdrawal screen where they’ll need to select request withdrawal.
- Upon selecting the request button, players will need to complete two-factor authentication via text or email.
- Two-factor authentication will be required for any additional bank accounts added to your Golden Nugget Online Gaming account.
- Learn more about withdrawing with Trustly Verified Withdrawals.
Venmo: An ID-verified personal Venmo account that matches your associated Golden Nugget Online Gaming account information, with an existing balance on file, is needed. An initial Venmo deposit is required to withdraw using this method.
- Venmo is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- The Venmo account used for withdrawal must be in your name that matches your online account.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Learn more about withdrawing with Venmo.
Frequently asked questions about withdrawals
How long do withdrawals take?
We process withdrawals every business day (Monday through Friday) from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST. Any withdrawal requests submitted after 2 p.m. EST will be processed in the order that they were received the following business day.
- You can visit this page to see how long withdrawals take.
- Navigate here to see the limitations for each withdrawal method.
- To view the most up-to-date status for your withdrawal, please visit the withdrawal tracker via your Golden Nugget Online Gaming Account Withdrawal page.
Please visit Information to Help with Your Withdrawal Experience for more details on the withdrawal process.