We offer many different withdrawal options to accommodate each player's needs. Unfortunately, some withdrawal methods may be unavailable to you. Please refer to your account to see which methods are available to you.
Before you request a withdrawal
- First-time withdrawals to a newly registered withdrawal method will require passing two-factor authentication through your registered email address.
- We ask that players update us of any payment methods they no longer have access to prior to requesting a withdrawal by contacting Golden Nugget Online Gaming Customer Support Team.
- We reserve the right to process withdrawals back to the payment source used to deposit.
- Replacement cards to the same account will not interfere with your withdrawal.
- Some withdrawal methods require an initial deposit before a withdrawal can be requested using that method.
- A payment method that can successfully be used to deposit to your account may still be unavailable for withdrawal. If this is the case, you will need to explore an alternative withdrawal method. Golden Nugget Online Gaming is unable to add withdrawal methods on your behalf.
- Bank processing timelines may be impacted by banking holiday hours and may cause a delay in getting your funds.
If you're planning on requesting a check withdrawal
- Check withdrawals must be sent to the verified name and address on your account.
- Check withdrawals cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
After requesting your withdrawal
- You will receive two separate confirmation emails during the withdrawal process.
- The first email will confirm your withdrawal request has been placed.
- After your withdrawal request has been processed and your funds have been prepared, you'll receive a second email titled "Withdrawal Request Completed," outlining how it was fulfilled.
- Once you receive the second confirmation email, you will receive your funds within the following standard time frames listed on this withdrawals page.