There are two types of deposit limits for Golden Nugget Online Gaming accounts:
1. Self-imposed limits, which is a Responsible Gaming feature, and state-regulated limits.
2. Deposit limits based on payment type.
Deposit limits set by the player cannot be increased for a set period of time, as determined by jurisdiction regulations for your physical location. Once the jurisdictionally required time period has elapsed, players may request an increase to their deposit limits.
Depending on the payment method chosen, there are specific deposit limits in place. These deposit limits dictate the maximum and minimum funds that can be deposited using that particular payment option.
Deposit limits set by state regulation may be eligible for increase. The Golden Nugget Online Gaming Customer Support Team can help guide you through the process of submitting the relevant documents and information needed to request this increase.
To request an increase:
- Contact the Golden Nugget Online Gaming Customer Support Team to let us know you’re interested in increasing your deposit limit.
- Our Customer Support team will review your request. If additional information is required, we’ll provide instructions on how to securely upload a photocopy of your license or another state-issued ID, and any requested paperwork.
- After all information has been submitted, we’ll follow up to let you know if your request has been approved, or if additional information is needed prior to approval.