- Venmo deposits process immediately.
- An ID-verified Golden Nugget Online Gaming Casino account is required.
- An ID-verified personal Venmo account that matches your associated Golden Nugget Online Gaming account information, with an existing balance on file, is required.
- The Venmo account used to deposit must be in your name.
- An initial Venmo deposit is required to withdraw using this method.
- Players can deposit up to $2,999.99 per transaction and up to $5,999.99 per week.
- Venmo is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- Deposits must be done via Golden Nugget Online Gaming app. In order to deposit with Venmo on a desktop/laptop, players must first deposit via the Golden Nugget Online Gaming app at least once.
- You must be logged into your Golden Nugget Online Gaming account in order to deposit with Venmo.
- Please note: Golden Nugget Online Gaming does not accept Venmo transfer via the Venmo application due to the risk of lost deposits and transferred funds.
- Learn more about Venmo payment limits.
- Log in to your Golden Nugget Online Gaming app.
- Select Venmo as your payment option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap the Venmo button to complete your deposit.
- Authorize Golden Nugget Online Gaming to charge your Venmo account by tapping the Agree & Complete button.
- Venmo phone support: (855) 812-4430 (M-F, 10:00am-6:00pm EST)
- Venmo Customer Online Support
Frequently asked questions:
Is depositing via Venmo available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements, depositing via Venmo is not permitted in all jurisdictions. Please visit your Golden Nugget Online Gaming Account Deposit Page if you have any questions about which options are available in your jurisdiction.
How do I find my transaction information on Venmo?
Learn more about locating your transaction history on Venmo.