How to confirm you’ve correctly installed the plugin on PC
- Open the Control Panel and click Programs.
- Below Programs and Features, click View installed updates.
- Locate Player Location Check to confirm it successfully installed.
How to confirm you’ve correctly installed the plugin on Mac
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Locate the Player Location Check icon in the bottom row of the System Preferences window to confirm it is successfully installed.
Note: If your connection is Not Secure, please update your OS to High Sierra or later or use a different device.
If you’ve confirmed that the plugin was installed, but the website still can’t detect it, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin or contact the Golden Nugget Online Gaming Customer Support Team.