Important things to keep in mind as you deposit:
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming encourages you to play responsibly and allows you to set daily, weekly or monthly limits on the amount you deposit into your account.
- Deposits must be made with a payment method that is registered in your name.
- Payment processors have the discretion to approve or deny deposits on Golden Nugget Online Gaming.
- The deposit methods available to you will depend on your jurisdiction. You'll only be presented with deposit methods available for your location at the time of deposit.
Accepted deposit methods:
Deposit methods vary by jurisdiction and not every payment method listed below will be available in all jurisdictions. In jurisdictions where allowed, Golden Nugget Online Gaming accepts the following payment methods:
Debit/ Credit Cards
Players would need to select Credit or Debit from the deposit screen and enter their card details.
- Credit Card deposits are subject to jurisdiction availability.
Online banking payment service allows players to deposit funds into their accounts or withdraw funds from their accounts securely through online banking.
- Connect your bank for a streamlined deposit process using your bank's username and password.
- Learn more about depositing with Online Banking.
Paypal is a popular peer-to-peer payment service in the United States.
Players would need to select PayPal on the deposit screen, and enter your login details to connect your PayPal account to Golden Nugget Online Gaming.
- Business accounts can't be used for deposits.
- Players can only use a verified PayPal account with an associated bank account in their name
- Players are not able to deposit via PayPal Credit or PayPal in 4.
- Learn more about depositing with Paypal.
Note: Select Venmo on the deposit screen and select the amount you want to deposit.
- You can deposit up to $2,999.99 per transaction and up to $5,999.99 per week.
- Learn more about depositing with Venmo.
Learn how to make a deposit for Golden Nugget Online Gaming.