Bonus General Terms and conditions
1. Any bonus issued is valid for a period of seven days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion. To benefit from these offers the player agrees to forfeit any additional or remaining bonus and these will be removed or deactivated from players account.
2. The bonus will only be issued once per deposit, person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (eg schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account.
3. Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.
4. Golden Nugget Casino may refuse or withhold a bonus or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied by our security department or any payment service.
5. Users with pending withdrawals cannot receive bonuses. If you wish to receive a bonus, please cancel your withdrawal in the cashier, or click on the support icon for immediate assistance.
6. When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with the money deposited in the casino account, and only then will the player play with the bonus offered by the casino.
7. Golden Nugget Casino views gambling as a fun and legitimate pastime for responsible adults. If you wish to do so, you may set account limits on the amount of time, deposit amount or loss amount you are allowed to use on your player account.
8. Golden Nugget Casino reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any promotional offer at any time and it is the responsibility of the player to periodically check here for changes and updates.
9. Golden Nugget reserves the right to perform transaction records reviews and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, we consider that a player is participating in strategies that Golden Nugget Casino considers abusive, Golden Nugget Casino reserves the right to revoke the eligibility of such a player to access this and/or other promotions or bonuses.
10. Furthermore, if upon such review, the players' practices have been deemed to be 'Promotion Abuse', Golden Nugget Casino has the right to take the following actions, at its sole discretion, against such abusers:
a. All winnings on any account/s opened will be null and void and all cash-ins will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive.
b. Abusing player accounts may be terminated immediately.
c. Players found to be abusing promotions can be blocked from receiving any additional promotional offers at Golden Nugget Online Casino.
11. The "forfeit bonus" allows the player to forfeit the remaining balance of a bonus on the player account in order to add a new bonus.